This is a concise guide to getting started on the right path, or, getting back on the correct path to promoting your business online. Don’t waste months or even years trying the wrong things, wasting hundreds or thousands of dollars and hours and hours of your time.
- The information covered in this guide is valid for online and brick and mortar businesses.
- Organic vs Paid Social Media
- What Your Goal SHOULD Be
- Own Your Own [ ]… (very important)
- Free vs. Paid Hosting…
- Getting Professional Help
- Don’t Do ANYTHING Without Having The Ability to [ ] (very important)
- Do This Before Asking for the Sale…
- Landing Pages
- Internet Business Engine Diagram
- Good Examples vs. Bad Examples
- Sales Funnel Anatomy
- Facebook Ad Primer
Current version: 1.5, Revision Date: 11/3/2017
This booklet is currently only available by signing up to my email list. If you’re a current subscriber and want a current copy, please email me from the email account associated to my email list. Once I verify your email address is in my list, I’ll send you the current copy.