You will receive a confirmation email: you MUST click the link in the confirmation email to activate your subscription, otherwise you will not receive our emails.
In some cases our emails may go into your spam or junk folders… if you do not see the confirmation email in your inbox, it may be in your junk or spam folders.
- If you use an email client such as Outlook or Thunderbird, then you may need to check the spam folder in two places:
- On your email server using your webmail interface (sometimes webmail.[domain.com]),
- and your local client’s (Outlook/Thunderbird) spam/junk folders.
- Depending on your email provider, you can add our domain to your “trusted sender list”, “white-list”, or spam filter by-pass list so that our emails no longer go to your junk folder.
- You will need to search for instructions on how to do this for your specific email provider
- in some cases it’s as simple as right-clicking on the email in your junk/spam folder and selecting something like to “always allow email from sender’s domain”, “add sender/domain to trusted sender list”, or “Not Junk”.
- It’s important that you do this, because I’m going to send your bonus PDFs via email, as well as several important emails over the next two weeks. After that, you’ll only receive occasional emails from me.